Is there a home remedy for swollen labia?

During a rough bout with a cold that left me coughing so hard I would urinate uncontrolably, I wore pads for about a week. During the night, the pad got twisted and the plastic side was against me. This is the only cause I can think of for the VERY swollen labia I am experiencing. They are more than twice the normal size, very tender, irritated and swollen. There is very little to no itch at all. Is there anything I can do here at home to alleviate the swelling ?
Thu, 3 May 2012
Hello Dar,

Welcome here on hcm.
Your problem is created by your pads soaked with urine you kept there for long.
You have to change pad as soon as urine passed in them.
Now get treatment for infection by antibiotic and pain killer.
Thanks