Is there a cure for tachicardia?

is there a cure for tachicardia (fast heart beat) ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
You might want to read this http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23069180/ the treatment part is towards the bottom of the page

I have Fibromyalgia and for the past year I have had sharp pains in my rib cage that all I can do is lay down with a heating pad. My Primary Dr believes it to be from the Fibro. I also have chest pains daily that they ruled as Sinus Tachicardia but the two pains usualy go together. What do you think?

I have had a ringworm come on go on my upper buttox and some times it comes in the crack of my buttox and its been over 5 years and its comes about twice a month. it comes more often in the summer , if i sit in the bath tub over an hour , if i sweat on my buttox or when I get in a swimming pool. Is there a cure for it or will I have to deal with this for the rest of my life

Hi,This is prathap, I have been suffering from a nasal problem for about 2months.My nasals are congested with a thick yellow and white mucus round. Can you please suggest me any best treatment without any operation