Is there a chemical in Pepsi which enhances stress-related pain?

I used to have chest pains on Saturday mornings. These pains were especially bad after stressful weeks, after drinking coffee or eating rye bread and during wet-moist weather. I discovered that training my repsiration to stronger exhalation could help to relieve these pains. The same pain, however, could come as an acute shock after drinking alcohol in Pepsi (not in Coke). Is there a chemical in Pepsi (pepsin?) which enhances angina or stress-related pain?
Wed, 19 Nov 2014