Is there a chance of pregnancy in case of delayed periods and negative pregnancy test ?

im macee, 20 years old and my boyfriend is 49 years old. i just want to ask some advice about my delayed period..i am delayed for six days now..i have a regular period . i don t feel anything . i am producing wite cells it s not the same as before.. we have sex for several times and we are unprotected.. the first day tha i am delayed i use pregnancy test and it s negative.. am i pregnant even if i the result of pt is negative? please help me..
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
hi macee delayed of period is normal less than7- 10 dayes .after this time u should be checked BHCG in ur boold serum or urine at laboratory . BHCG will be posetive 7daye after the first missed period if u are pregnant