Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Is there a chance for my height to increase as I am 21 year old ?

Hi doctor . My age is 21 years and my weight is around 60 kg. My height is 5 7 . I want to increase my height by 2 to 3 inch. What should i do? Tell me that my height can increase or not. If yes than tell me how?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is no way t increase your height by any sort of products at this age. You can exercise and body build for getting good physique. You should eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid eating junk food which will add on weight, make you look shorter and be bad for your heart. You can wear inner heel raise in your shoes to appear taller.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor