Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Is their finical help for people with congestive heart failure?

I am 32, with Dialated Cardiomypoathy/ Congestive heart Failure . I work full time now and the stress of it makes my heart get worse...I am not making enough money (my husband is in the Marine Corp.). I need to bring in more money and I am willing to get a second job, but I know that it will just make my heart worse, and could jeporidze my health. Is their any kind of goverment thing that can help someone like me? Like some kind of finical aid as a sublament so that I don t have to jepordize my health by trying to work a second job? Anyone know of anything that can help me? thank you.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You could try SSI, but I don't think it will ok you right away. I am so sorry about your heart. Just take care of yourself and worry about $ later. You don't have the strength and time to work yourself to death early. Please just stop. Get food stamps and a medical card if you have to. Spend time resting and making memories with your family while you can. You are more important and worth more that any cash you can bring in.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor