Is the presence of internal vascularity normal in case of miscarriage?

I had a medical abortion two weeks ago. A week after the abortion, my USG report showed an endometrium thickness of 13.3mm with internal vascularity. However, there was no sign of endometrium collection, fabroid or pelvic fluid with ovaries of normal size. Following this, my doctor administered another dose of misoprostol (200mg). I have bled very lightly after taking this dose. Do you think I would require a surgery to get rid of the remaining particles? Is the presence of internal vascularity normal in such cases?
Fri, 11 Oct 2019