Is the nil sperm count condition curable?

My friends husband, has erection problem, his penis didn't get erected atleast for an year after marriage..even if it erects does not penetrate in, by that time it lose ite temper. After some treatement with the help of tablets, he is able to have sex..But until now my friend she didn't get pregnant. he took a sperm count test. But it is Nil. Is it curable?
Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

It is based on the cause. If it is due to hormonal imbalance, it can be treated. If it is due to anatomical issue, surgery can be done.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist