Is the low BP due to medicines and how to cope up with the same?

hello my name is pireh yusra.my sister was diagnosed with migraine aura..doctor diagnosed it on the basis of symptoms. She is been taking topiramate and cebelium for 13 months initially her condition started to get better and attacks become less frequent. but now when treatment is done she has started encounter low blood pressure two to thrice a day... and muscle pain occasionaly with headaches.. is it because of medicines or what? and what to do to cope this low bp all the time? awaiting for response. thanks
Fri, 30 Dec 2016
Hello
Welcome to Healthcare magic
I can certainly understand your concern
Monitor your blood pressure regularly.Yes you may need to decrease or change the Anti hypertensive medication.Discuss with your Cardiologist.
Post your questions if any
Thank you