Is the food industry responsible for obesity problems in America?

Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Obesity has become an important public health concern. The consumer is important in the solution to obesity because the consumer can make healthy lifestyle choices at the individual level. The food industry is providing the consumer with healthy food options and reliable nutrition information. People are not being able to control themselves around food are responsible. The food industry is not holding a gun to their heads and forcing them or making them eat. It's time people took some personal responsibility rather than playing the blame game.