Is the feeling of blood spurting through the arteries a symptom of arteriosclerosis?

I often felt as if my blood flow spurting through a narrow tube like you did when you hose down the floor or cleaning your car, usually around the right side of the neck and left side of the chest. is this one of the symptoms of hardening arteries / veins ? thanks
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The narrated feeling seems in relation with underlying stress and anxiety induced manifestations rather than narrowing.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.