Is the bleeding during sexual activity due to my history of endometriosis?

Hi, I have dysmenorreah. Since 4 months am not getting periods. But blood stains with white discharge are present. This month it lasted for 7 days. I have the history of recreational endometriosis. While intercourse it is painful and sometimes blood stains are visible. Am not getting enough sleep from last 3 weeks. Am suffering with insomnia and headache.
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

The pain can happen due to endometriosis. The bleeding needs proper investigations to find the cause. Cervical lesion needs to be ruled out.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN