Is tetralysal 300mg advisable for acne treatment?

i having anche in my face.earlier i had lot so doctor suggest to take medice tetralysal 300mg for 3mths that time the anches gonne, this happen 4 yrs back.now again i am getting this pimples.so i though of taking this same medecine again.now i am in india.
Fri, 6 Sep 2019

Tetralysal may be taken for acne. On the other hand, it is best to talk to your doctor and have a through check before starting any medications, especially when it comes to taking an antibiotic (tetralysal) for 3 months.

I hope this answers your query.
I remain at your disposal in case further medical assistance is needed.

Dr. Antoneta Zotaj
General and Family Physician