Is taking prophylactic antibiotic cefepime and udiliv safe for congenital choledochal cyst?

I have got 4mnths old baby girl who had congenital choledochal cyst for which she has been operated at the age of 34days following which she had 2 episodes of cholangitis. her doctoe suggested prophylactic antibiotic cefepime and Udiliv for a long time. her LFT is deranged and her liver is enlarged and firm. Could you please tell me how long we should give udiliv and antibiotic and wheather it is correct treatment or not. Thank you Dr.payel mukherjee
Fri, 26 Jun 2015