• question-icon

Is taking fish oil safe during pregnancy?

Hello! I am 20 weeks pregnant. I would like to know is it normal to feel the baby moving consistently on day and the next no movement. I would also like to know is safe to take fish oil while pregnant and can i eat the fish burger from either Burger king or Mc Donald s. thank you
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
Hello there..Thanks for asking to HCM..Yes,safe and actually beneficial for the developing foetus.The omega fatty acids in the fish oil enhances the development of nervous system and eyes in the unborn..Discuss your gynaecologist too regarding this..Take care.