Is taking an EEG during pregnancy safe for the mother and baby?

Hello. I am 4 months pregnant and have had 10 seizures in the past 2 months. I've seen my regular neurologist but I'm not 100% comfortable with his diagnosis and such, so I am looking for a 2nd Opinion elsewhere. If it came down to it, would a EEG be safe for me and my baby?
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

You did good by seeing your Neurologist and I agree with your plan to take a second opinion if you have any doubts. I don't have your past history so can't comment on the diagnosis but I can tell you that if needed you can have an EEG in pregnancy without any potential risk to you or your baby. Having seizures & not taking any treatment are rather harmful situations.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.