Is taking Zyflamend along with Amlodipine and Methimazole safe?

I would like to stop taking Monica. I have had no bad reaction to it, and have blood work 2-3 times a year. I have some nerve impingement in my neck and some healed herniated discs In my lower back. Pain is not great but annoying....also some minor pain in foot from severed ankle ligaments and healed minor fractures in foot and ankle. I am 71 and take 5 mg amlodipine, 21/2mg methizomole 3 x week (for hyperthyroid). Pain is bearable but without Mobic I do not move right -feels like I am in slow motion and not moving smoothly. Considering taking Zyflamend as suggested by my Podiatrist. How safe would it be with my other meds. (Also take 2000mg vit Don t and coconut oil. I have to stay away from products from the sea.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes, all three can be taken safely.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.