Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Is surgery the only option for dislocated bone in hand ?

sir,i v knee problem in my right hand..i consult doctor ,bt they told 8 of 1 bone is moved,so oly operation is way..nw wt i do sir...pls help me...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Displacement of bone would result in deformity if not attended on time.

It would need surgical management.

I suggest you not to delay and get it operated as early as possible to prevent complications.

It would be a minor surgery.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor