Owl Image

Is solpadeine fatten ?

hey, i was just wondering is Solpadeine fatten?
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Drug/Medication ,   ,  
Hello, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

Solpadeine is basically the brand name of a range of pain-relief medications. These are:

1) Solpadeine Headache, a combination of paracetamol and caffeine.
2) Solpadeine Plus, a compound analgesic containing paracetamol and codeine with caffeine.
3) Solpadeine Max, a compound analgesic containing paracetamol and codeine with a higher codeine content than Solpadeine Plus.
4) Solpadeine Migraine, a compound analgesic containing ibuprofen and codeine, used for migraine.

All of these have not been marketed in all countries. The combinations are not known to cause weight gain, but those with codeine component may cause addiction. I hope this answers your query. Wishing you best of health.