Resepcted Catarina, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
* Mere presence of stomach pain & bloating
don`t stamp it as IBS
is agreeable pertaining to symptoms.
* Stomach problems I think have not been properly rooted out till now.
- Upper GI endoscopy
has been carried out ?
* Can consult with details of scanned reports please.
* Till then I will give certain basic guidelines for your betterment :
- avoid prolong fasting / overeating
- have light diet with balance formulations including carbohydrates,
vitamins , minerals, anti-oxidants , proteins
, fat .
- avoid excess oily / spicy / nonveg stuffs / beverages
- avoid stress
- have regular sound sleep of 8 hours
- regular light exercises with YOGA
must which is often neglected totally
- avoid sleeping for 2 hours atleast after meals
- have small amounts of food at regular intervals
- avoid smoking
/ alcohol / consumption of any abuse substances
- Be Positive attitude in life very vital for you
- avoid pain killers till possible, and if has to be taken always with Proton
pump inhibitors only.
Hope this helps you
Thanks for using Health care magic & giving me an opportunity to assist you in your medical need.
Welcome for any further queries
Regards dear take care.