Is severe pain in the legs and hips a matter of concern?

Hi my names haley, and well i was in a four wheeler reck few years ago and I ript my knee completely open I had 30 stitches and 12 staples but the scare is purple still and I get shooting pains in my legs sometimes from my hip should I be worried
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

If injury was some years before and you were normal in between then chances of that knee injury causing pain this time is less likely. If pain is occasional and not interfering with your daily activities you should not worry. Please avoid activities which are leading to pain. Scar should not be purple but white. If there is recent change is scar you need to visit surgeon for detailed clinical examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Jayesh Vaza