Is salbutamol pump recommended in case of extreme tiredness and shortness of breath?

Hello I am 42 years old and has recently been put onto a salbutamol pump due to having extreme tiredness and shortness of breath. I also suffer from hayfever which started off by being seasonal but I appear to have symptoms the entire year round. My problem is that I have also developed ectopic heartbeats which are making me anxious as I feel they induce a cough which further affects my breathing.
I need help in understanding why these symptoms are occurring and whether I am doing anything that induces them. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
Thu, 29 Jan 2015