Is ringworm in genital area the cause of inflammation above anus?

I have recently noticed that the area right above my anus is inflamed. There is a very small red line (not raised) and it is very itchy. I m treating ringworm that is around the upper inner thigh/genital area right now. Would that have something to do with the itchiness around my anus?
Mon, 7 Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
I appreciate your health concern.
When have you noticed that red line.Is it involving the area of anus?
do you remember scratching the area of anus or any finger trauma?it may also occur due to dryness in that particular area or awkward sitting position at uneven hard surface for long.
Ring worm typically occurs as a red rash that becomes raised and crusted.
wait for few days and apply any moisturizer cream or vaseline on it.if it doesnot go away and increaes in size and itchiness.refer to the current dermatologist.