Is repeated sticking of ovaries to pelvic wall signs of menopause ?

Hi, I'm 42 and had surgery for endometriosis twice in last 2 years. Both times my ovaries were stuck and released from pelvic wall. Im worried now about whether they are working as I just had 3 very light periods and apart from pain in my lower right side where I assume my ovary has got stuck again, period pain was minimal. Which is not normal. Whilst that's a relief I am concerned about being menopausal although periods are regular and I have no other symptoms. Is menopause more likely to happen early because of my adhesions/ surgery/ endo? If so, what can I do to keep endo symptoms at bay whilst also staying on top of hormonal imbalance please? Thanks, DJ
Sat, 22 Feb 2014