Is reddish orange urine a concern?

Hi, I had sex the day before yesterday with my boyfriend , he went super deep that made my abdoment hurt, it went away in a couple of hours, but when I pee, my urine is reddess orange? Something like that, is it normal? I dont feel any pain, Im just worried that my urine is far from normal. I had like this before aswell, when ever I go to a different country my urine becomes orange. pls help me!
Mon, 30 May 2016
Hi.

It could probably be minor injury that has resulted in a small amount of blood, if you are not on any medications and have not consumed anything that has a orange colour, dye or hue to it; then the cause is most probably the sexual intercourse that has caused minor injury. Just make sure you avoid penetration for a while, and you should be fine, I do not see any major cause for concern. And in the future, avoid repeating this by informing your partner.

Best wishes.