Is red discoloration on the finger due to Nabumetone intake?

Have mallet finger on my middle left finger. Currently have splint on it for the last 4 days. Taking Nabumetond 500mg 2 x daily. Noticed silver dollar sized red area on same hand on the top near middle & ring finger. Can the meds cause this? Only became dark red in color today. Confused?!
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Nabumetone does not cause such a lesion in arms. It might be something else. It can be fungal infection. It would be better if you attach a picture along with the query.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.