Is puffiness between knuckles due to lupus or dermatomyositis?

I noticed one of your answers for puffiness between knuckles was the possibility of lupus or RA. I was diagnosed with Dermatomyositis in 2008. I just now started having puffiness between knuckles. Could DM turn into Lupus? I may have been misdiagnosed as well, I understand. These diseases are so very similar. My ANA was 1: 5120 in 2008 and at the beginning of this year it went down to 320. I take no meds except ibuprofin, aspirin, etc. What are your thoughts?
Wed, 30 Oct 2019