Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Is prolonged intake of femilon harmful in the long run ?

hellow doc i hd irregular period problem from age of16 to20 nw i m 22 complect & my irregular period prob is solved bt i m afried cause my doc hv given me femilon which is nt gud at dat age...n i hv taken those tablects for almost 2 yr... i want to ask u dat is dat is dat gona harm me further in period or in pregnency? n is dr any chances to gt pregnant if hd sex after almost 8days complition of my period?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob first you have to rule out the cause of irregularity, ( hypothyroidism, DM,PCOD, Hormonal imbalance,Etc) by getting thyroid profile, CBC, blood sugur ESR ) discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment. if you find no underlaying cause then start syp GYNATOL 10 ml three times a day (an ayurvedic uterine tonic ) it helps you in this prob.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor