Is pricking sensation in the heels suggestive of recurring gout?

Hi I had gout attack a month back on my left foot and recovered with medicine such as colchicine etc,. Now I am having a pricking sensation in my both heals and finding discomfort while walking on naked foot, slight similar feel in front foot middle section too. Any advice/suggestions please
Fri, 27 Jan 2017
Homeopath 's  Response
The pain may be because of Gout ..or vitamin or calcium deficiency..You can take homoeopatic medicine Ruta 200 (4 pills) twice a day for 4-5days..
*Avoid protein rich food..pulses.. beans.. bringle..
*Wear soft shoes which prevents your feet from jerks..
*Take warm water..
*Take more liquids like coconut water,butter milk, milk, lemon juice, fruit juices.
*Avoid junk food..fermented food... preservatives used food.
*Do walking half an hour morning and evening.
*Have enough rest.
*Be stressfree..