Is pregnancy possible without penetrative intercourse?

Good Day Doctor i have a personal question about if it possible to be pregnant if my partner put his finger inside my vigina ? ( actualy the story is he wiped his semenal fluid from our bed to clean it and then after he wipe it he put his finger into my vigina )
Mon, 26 Mar 2018
Hello there I have read through your question and understand your concern. Pregnancy is not possible without the penis coming directly in contact with the vagina. Though penetrative sex is not necessary but it is not possible the way you have described.The sperms in the semen cannot survive outside the body and lose their viability. I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.