Is pregnancy possible with rubella positive?

Hi.. I got my D&C done before three months in my 10th week of pregnancy(because the child growth was abnormal and its a threatened abortion). Then we came to know that i have rubella.. Now i took a blood test again after 3 months.. Still rubella is positive.. Can i conceive now???
Wed, 1 Jul 2020
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

I think that this bleeding can be due to hormonal irregularities which can lead to spotting so I will suggest you to have a course of Tranaxemic acids tablet for 5 days and tablet Norethisterone tablets 5 mg for 5 days.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sujoy S. Bhattacharjee, OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine