Is pregnancy possible through pre-ejaculatory fluid?

Hello doctor i Had fermacological abortion on the 11/06/2016 and on the 26/06/2016 i had only rubing my boy friend did not penetrate me and he did not ejaculate but i read that even the first small water from a man can make a woman pregnant.iam woried because even he did not penetrate he was close to my vigina so can i take plan B.cuz i have runing stomach and iam scared i may get pregnant again thanks.
Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Not very likely at all. and of course this is likely a question from years ago, so you'll know the answer by now. Of course, there is POST ejaculate fluid if the boyfriend had ejaculated the hour before and this has sperm.

BUT the relation between sperm count and pregnancy risk is very non-linear.

One sperm has zero risks, half a million also has about zero risks, then at about 1/5 the normal count, the risk starts rising and rapidly hits the most risk you can get.

Normal ejaculate has more than double the amount that maximizes pregnancy risk and doubles that doesn't increase risk further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Matt Wachsman, Addiction Medicine Specialist