Is pregnancy possible through intercourse on the 4th day of period?

Hi. My wife is mother of 2 children. During both pregnancies she did not get her periods. Last month on her 4th day of periods, we had unprotected sex. She had her periods for next 2 days too and after a month her period is back on regular expected date. Is there still a chance of her being pregnant?
Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi .It is unlikely to fall pregnant during periods. Ovulation occurs around 10 to 14 days after periods, and this is when it is possible to fall pregnant.