Is pregnancy possible despite taking Postinor-2?

im 26 years old and i m not married, i had sex with my boyfriend 3 week ago,i supposed to get my periods on 21st of April but i still i didn t got it and i use Postinor-2 Tablet,i m bit scared whether i will get pregnant???? is there any way i can get my period soon. Pls help me doctor
Tue, 14 Jun 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if the coitus was unprotected and it is being done at the time of ovulation then pregnancy is likely, in case of amenorrhea better to get done the test hope this information helps.