Is pregnancy possible despite taking Postinor 2 after intercourse?

i have sex right after my period ended , but he did not ejaculate inside me and only an inch of his penis inside my vagina but i m afraid of pre-cum. so i take the Postinor-2 pills after 38hours having sex and another pills after 12hours as intructed. Today is the fifth day since I’ve taken Postinor-2 pill, I experience a stomach pain especially when I press down into the part of my reproductive system and sometimes it also hurts when I don’t even touch it, I also experience lower back pain and I try checking my cervical mucus and it appears to look like paste+unstretchable+white with transparent fluid, I also experience headache sometime but I don’t experience nausea, breast tenderness ,fatigue etc. am I in risk of pregnancy?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No chance of pregnancy. Your symptoms are side effects of I pill and may be having infection. You can get a gynaec check up to rule out any infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.