Is pregnancy possible despite taking Postinor 2 after intercourse?

..hi I had sex on 3rd may and 4th may and both days I took Postinor 2 after 5 days my breasts are tender heavy I have headches, abdominal pains and bloating lack of sleep I fear that I could be pregnant ,could I? please help
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you took emergency contraceptive pills within 24 hours of unprotected intercourse the possibility of pregnancy is less. The possible causes of your problem are :

-There should be at least two months gap between two emergency contraceptive pills. As emergency contraceptive pill contain high dose of hormone, repeated intake with very short interval can increase the severity of side effects. Analgesics and antacids can decrease the symptoms to some extent.
-Usually the effect of emergency contraceptive pill is less if ovulation already occurred in that case, we can not rule out the possibility of pregnancy. So, you better to wait til your expected date of periods and if you miss your periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.