Is pregnancy possible despite taking I-pill?

Hi sir/mam Me and my gf had an unprotected sex on 6th of may and just after we finished i gave her the pill which is know as ipill but i m still nerves and its just because we dont want unplanned pregnancy so the all i wanted to know is the pill is effective? Do i need to worry?.
Fri, 11 Jun 2021

I-pill is effective if taken according to the prescription or in effective dose. I-pill have to taken in 2 doses 12 hrs apart after unprotected intercourse and better to use barrier methods with I-pills.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sahil Garg, General & Family Physician