Is pregnancy possible despite negative pregnancy test results?

Hello , I took plan b aprim 1st and have been living a nightmare since , totally freaking out , about 8 days later i had light link mucus for three days and missed my period i have also been stressing , i took 5 hpt all negative i took one 8 days after missed period and it was still negative i went to a pregnancy center about 19 days after and still negative . Is it possible im pregnant ? I also had cramps during the time of missed period and sharp pain but since i do not feel any sore breasts , nausea, or any pregnancy symptoms
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

There is no chances of pregnancy these are due to side effects of plan B.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.