Is pregnancy possible despite negative pregnancy test results?

Had intercourse on April 28th was due for my period on May 12th. Used a condom which didn’t break. Was prescribed klonopin for my severe anxiety. Have taken 4 pregnancy tests all day negative. Is there still a chance of pregnancy? Today 2 days after expected period I am getting some brownish discharge which I normally get right before my period.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Some amount of fluctuations in menstrual periods can be seen sometimes. Menstrual cycle with 21 to 35 days duration can be considered as normal. Sometimes psychological stress can also lead to irregular periods and Klonopin containing Clonazepam can also lead to menstrual irregularity as a side effect. The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case as you used condom and urine pregnancy test kits gave negative results. As you already started to have brownish discharge, possibly that can turn into menstrual flow. So, better to wait and see.

Hope I have answered your query and I will be happy to answer any further follow-up questions.