Is pregnancy possible after unprotected intercourse on the first day of menstruation?

will i be pregnant? i had unprotected sex at my first day of my period, the thing is usually my period cycle is longer such as 38 day - 47 or more but when i had sex in first day of my period it was actually in 22nd day. i got my period earlier than expected and had unprotected sex will i be pregnant?
Tue, 13 Aug 2019

If you were on the first day of the period you don't have many chances of pregnancy since you were menstruating. Yet still exists a small risk of pregnancy.
Your cycle is yet too long and using contraception pills is advisable to make it more regular.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician