Is pregnancy possible after taking Sevista on alternative days?

hii i have been taking sevista 30mg for last 3 months on alternate days as prescribed by my doctor. i skipped my period in the last month.is it possible that my period will be skipped for this month as well?i have stopped taking this medicine last week. Is it still possible that i may be able to conceive this month?
Thu, 10 Oct 2019

Although this is not very likely, it is, however, possible that pregnancy occurs so you had one risky intercourse and if this happended during your ovulation period it is possible that pregnancy occur but considering your description of it, this risk is minor.

To be sure you should do pregnancy test which can be done when period is missed or 8 days after the targeted intercourse so at this point it would be accurate enough to detect possible pregnancy.

Standard urine test would be enough for it since this is almost 99% accurate.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Iven Romic Rommstein, General Surgeon