Is pregnancy possible after receiving a Depo shot?

hello, i had my last depo shot on December 15, 2018. I haven’t had my March 15, 2018 depo short but on April 23, 2018, i has unprotected sex and now feeling pregnancy symptoms. I don’t know when i was suppose to ovulate and i haven’t had a period. Could I be pregnant?
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Depo-Provera shot is long acting hormone and is known to cause side effects like irregular/absent periods, nausea/vomiting. Return of fertility takes about 5 to 7 months from last injection expiry. So you have very sleek chances for pregnancy. Please confirm it after 8 days delay, after expected day of menstruation. Please start using alternative contraceptive, in case you don't want to continue pregnancy.

Thanks.