Is pregnancy possible after having bio-prosthetic aortic valve replacement?

Doctor, I am Anisha,26 years old, height 169 cm, weight 65kg. Working as Software professional in Bangalore. I had undergone PDA surgery when I was 3 yrs old. I got married 6 months back and got pregnant in last June. During the routine check up for the pregnancy, it was found that, I have SEVERE AS and MILD AR. And doctor advised me to terminate the pregnancy and prescribed immediate Aortic valve replacement surgery. After this, we consulted another doctor and he also came to the same conclusion. We did MTP on June 11th, and after this I got normal periods on July 9th. My next appointment with the cardiologist is on 19th August. Based on the ECHO and ECG, they said, we can fix the date of operation. Doctor has opted, BIO-PROSTHETIC AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT. In the last two months, our life was much changed by hearing all this. Abortion and operation, tension, grief everything. I would like to know Doctor, I donâ??t have faced any problem in walking or climbing steps, cycling or anything. I was leading a normal life. After this operation, would we be having any problem with conceiving again? Please take this as my request and please let me know will this operation cause any problem in having children and leading a normal life.
Tue, 19 Feb 2019