Is penis bleeding normal after sunnath operation?

Sir, My name is archana and my husband name is kumar...we got married 1 year before and still we dont hav baby..we consulted a doctor and they said that my husband would have to take sunnath operation..as per their advice for my husband sunnath operation is did by last week and he is normal for the past 6 days...now what a problem is suddenly he got bleeding from his penis...and the bleeding is bit high and its like in semi solid...we got fear and dont know what to do..is this any critical problem or is this is normal.doctors said that stiches are dissolves them as itself.is bleeding is because of stitches or stitches or why it it came
Tue, 11 May 2021

Bleeding can be from the site of surgery, and this could be due to non healing of the site. With the history given, here is a bit deficient as we are not aware whether this bleeding is initiated after sexual intercourse or is it spontaneous as sexual intercourse can cause injury to penis and bleeding is common after operative procedures after sexual activity.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Akhil Dhanda, Psychiatrist