Is passive smoking is dangerous?

If you are a smoker, Would you go out with a non smoker? If you are a smoker, Would you go out with a non smoker?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yes. I am a smoker and my husband is a non smoker.

thank you! I work in an office where people smoke right out side the door to the building, when they come in they stink from smoke which causes my throat to close up. Is the smoke I am smelling just as dangerous as second hand smoke? Why does my throat constrict? Denise

hello, my mum smokes 15 cigarettes a day, and i m normally in the same room. will it damage my health, or shorten my lir=fe? I m 13

During travelling on the road , I pass by many people smoking and I try not not to breathe at that time but after sometime , when I uncover my nose and breathe , then also the smoke remains there and I inhale the polluted air . So will it affect me . I don,t smoke but I am not able to find a solution for passive smoking . So what should I do . In many cases , some people after smoking come and talk to me and the smell is just unbearable and I cannot tell also about that and so I have to inhale the polluted breath . Being a non smoker , I have to worry and face such problems .