Is painful cramping in stomach with brown and black discharge after Irena insertion concerning?

Hi I ve had the Irena for 4and a half years. I had it removed two days ago. I had another one inserted and it was very painful. Dr recommended me to take Motrin which was doing no justice. Went to hospital after having painful cramping like my cervix and painful stomach pain on pressing down on. I m not bleeding. During the first two days i had brown discharge and now I m having black discharge like coffee grains. At the hospital yesterday they did pregnancy test which was negative and did ultrasound and said they see the mirena. They said it looks like there is ssomething ed fluid around it. They prescribed me Norco for the pain. What should I do? Should I be worried,
Tue, 13 Aug 2019