Is pain in the lower back and abdomen a common symptom of premenopause?

I did a pregnancy test and was negative. Im 47yo female healthy overall, but missed period for May and have been having lower back pain that sometimes radiates to legs other times to lower abdomen. On lower back mostly on the left side. This started about two weeks after I missed my period. Is this common with Premenopause ?
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

1) These are not symptoms of premenopause.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.