Is pain in the forehead after an eyebrow injury a matter of concern?

yesterday I have hit my head, specifically at the end of my left eyebrow. there is no bruise nor any visible injury or change, but it is quite painful especially when I move my eyebrows. I have really annoying headache in front of my head, where my eyes are. is this concerning? and whats my diagnoses
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

You are having musculoskeletal pain due to accidental trauma. You can be prescribed non steroid anti inflammatory drug like paracetamol plus serratiopeptidase combination drug for five days. Hot compress can be beneficial in soothing effect. However your case doesn't seem serious, I suggest you to consult nearby doctor once for clinical examination.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.