• question-icon

Is pain in penile muscle after having sex connected to genital warts?

The girls I have sex with keep getting UTIs apparently when I have unprotected sex with them. Used to have some burnin urination on and off like once every couple months. Just recently broke out in genital warts, my gf really wanted to have sex so we did even though my breakout wasn't completely gone. I hadn't ejaculated for like 2 weeks before this. But after sex the muscle that contracts my penis hurt and was sore for like 30 mins, is this normal, perhaps due to just a lack of ejaculation for a while? Could it have something to do with the hpv?
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

This can be due to Human Papilloma Virus. Your ejaculation can be stopped due to sexually transmitted disease, you both have to get treatment together to avoid further issues and test for std panel.

I hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubts, I would be happy to help you. Happy day.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist