Is oxyelite pro OK to take while nursing ?

diet pills and breastfeeding
Fri, 20 May 2011
Medical Topics ,  
then you can take i guess you will not face any problem but still read the literature before starting it.
Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi erin;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
When you are breast feeding it is better to take a healthy diet and if you are conscious about your weight it is better to exercise but avoid oxyelite-pro.Not that it is bad but although being partly a herbal and partly chemical product there is no known drug interaction and also the safety of use in pregnancy and lactation is not described in detail so better it is not taken when breastfeeding.Presently baby needs mothers milk the weight gain part can be taken care of later.
Thanks